Feeling healthy and confident in your own body is priceless, so investing time into exercise is a lifestyle choice completely worth the effort.
So, what are the benefits of regular exercise?
– A boost in mental health with an increase in positive outlook.
– That euphoric feeling from your natural endorphins that make you feel amazing.
– Long term health benefits, including improved cardiovascular and cognitive function.
– Reduced stress levels and less anxiety.
– Self-confidence surges in leaps and bounds.
– You look fabulous!
With so much motivation to get you started on your exercise journey, it can still be difficult to know where to start.
Our Top Tips:
1. Our days are often filled with work and other commitments so plan to workout in the mornings. You will start your day with more energy and your efficiency and productivity will increase.
2. Make a workout plan to keep you on track. Write down your goals so you can refer to them later when you are in need of inspiration.
3. Train with a friend to make you more accountable for turning up to your workouts! It will make it all the more fun too.
4. Find balance. Rest and recovery are just as important as the exercise itself. You need to listen to your body – don’t push yourself too hard if you’re feeling worn out, and give your muscles a rest if they are sore.
5. Nourish yourself. As your body uses more energy, ensure you are feeding yourself the nutrients you need to recover properly. A protein boost will stimulate your energy levels and immunity as well as help combat hunger cravings. Lean meat, fish, eggs, nuts are all great sources of protein.
Beginning any new lifestyle change is never easy but the rewards will far outweigh the challenges.